[PhD and Master Scholarship- Korea]
Call for 1 PhD and 1 Master scholarship positions_ Fall semester 2016
Department of chemical and biochemical engineering, Dongguk university call for 1 PhD position of SRD 1 scholarship and 1 Master position of SRD 2 scholarship for Biochemial Lab, Advisor: Prof_ Won Keehoon
– Enzyme technology
– Bioelectrocatalysis, biosensors, biofuel cells.
– Biomaterials and biomass
+ With SRD 1 position
– Must hold Master Degree (for PhD position )of chemical or biochemical engineering, chemical technology, chemistry or related fields.
– Must hold English Proficiency Certificate: TOEIC 700, TOEFL PBT 550(CBT 213, IBT 80), TEPS 600, or IELTS at least 6.0 (must not be out of expiring date)
+ With SRD 2 position
– Must hold Bcs Degree of chemical or biochemical engineering, chemical technology , chemistry or related fields
– Must hold English Proficiency Certificate: TOEFL PBT 550(CBT 213, IBT 80), TEPS 550, or IELTS at least 5.5 (must not be out of expiring date)
+ With SRD 1:
– 500,000 won (KRW) per month from school.
– Tuitions: All admission fees and tuitions are paid by Dongguk University
– Salary from Prof: 500,000 won (KRW) per month.
So in total with PhD: 1.000.000 won per month.
+ With SRD 2:
– Salary from Prof: 600,000 won (KRW) per month
– Tuitions: Tuitions are paid by Dongguk University
* Prof will support you national and international conferences fee and depend on your effectiveness in working every semester, you will be received incentive from Prof.
+If you are accepted by our labs, you will have advantages to get SRD1 and SRD 2 scholarship easily from school
+You can get more information how to apply for:
SRD 1 scholarship through below site (this is the Spring 2016 version, the Fall version will be updated soon): dongguk.edu/mbs/en/subview.jsp?id=en_030501000000
SRD 2 scholarship through below site (this is the Spring 2016 version, the Fall version will be updated soon): dongguk.edu/mbs/en/subview.jsp?id=en_030203010000
If you are interested in our lab, please send your CV (MUST including English certificate, transcripts and Bcs or Ms Degree, DO NOT email your CV to me without English certificate) to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title as following: [Your name_the position you want to apply].
– Nếu có thắc mắc hoặc trục trặt trong quá trình xử lý, hãy comment trực tiếp dưới trang này hoặc liên hệ qua Facebook Hàn Quốc Ngày Nay để được hướng dẫn và tư vấn.
– Nếu cảm thấy bài viết hữu ích, hãy bấm LIKE/THÍCH Facebook Hàn Quốc Ngày Nay và giới thiệu cho bạn bè, nhóm của mình về bài viết này.
– Hãy tham gia nhóm Hàn Quốc Ngày Nay để nhận những thông tin hữu ích sớm nhất.