Positions for Ph.D (or Post-Doc) program with full research scholarship
School of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Graduate Studies in Chungbuk National University, South Korea
Applying for Spring 2019 admissions
(1) Image Recognition (Deep Learning & Object Recognition)
(2) Mixed Signal Circuits (Analog & Digital)
In the Mixed Signal Integrated System (MSIS) Lab., Prof. HyungWon Kim
Dept. of Electronics Eng., Chungbuk National University, Cheongju, South Korea.
How to Apply for Ph.D program:
Email your CV and GPA report to Prof. HyungWon Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Application Deadline: October 29th, 2018 (2019 February Admission)
May 15st, 2019 (2019 Fall Admission)
1) Graduated or will graduate with a master degree in the major areas of Electronics, Computer Science, Information and Communication
2) Must have IBT score of 80 (IELTS 6.0) or higher. (You can submit later)
3) Must have superior GPA (Top 10% in the class)
4) Must have excellent research skills and strong motivation towards Ph.D.
5) Must have good publication from M.S. research. (journals or conference papers)
II. Research Areas of (1): Image Recognition
1) Object detection, recognition, segmentation algorithm with image processing
2) 3D image detection and recognition with Stereo camera and Lidar point cloud data
3) Vehicle and pedestrian detection with deep learning algorithms (CNN, R-CNN, YOLO)
4) Requirement: Familiar with C program, Linux environment, Python, Tensorflow
III. Research Areas of (2): Mixed Signal Circuits
1) Mixed signal SoC design, Analog and digital mixed signal circuit design, Low power ADCs
2) Ultra Low power Circuits, Sensor detection analog circuits, sensing data processing Algorithms
3) On-chip dynamic voltage scaler, on-chip energy harvesting circuits, RF signal wireless power transfer
4) Requirement: Familiar with analog or digital design CAD tools, MATLAB, Verilog
IV. Required Documents: Send via e-mail (email@example.com)
1) CV (Curriculum Vitae) including photo, experience, contact address, birth data.
2) A copy of a transcript, A copy of graduation certificate
3) A copy of official English test score sheet such as IBT or IELTS (if available)
4) 3 Reference letters from your professors, and Application forms for Chungbuk National University
Financial Support: Research Scholarship covering tuition fees and living expenses
How to Apply for Post Doc Position: Email your CV and Publications to Prof. HyungWon Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Any time)
HyungWon Kim, Ph.D. Associate Professor
Dept. of Electronics Eng., Chungbuk National Univ., CheongJu, South Korea
Nguồn: nhóm Thông tin học bổng giáo sư ở Hàn Quốc.
Nên đọc bài Kinh nghiệm săn học bổng giáo sư Hàn Quốc để chuẩn bị một cách tốt nhất.