Graduate Research Assistantship at the Department of Computer Engineering, Hallym University, Gangwon-do, Korea
The Embedded System on Chip Lab (www.onchip.net) of the Hallym University seeks to recruit promising PhD or Integrated MSc & PhD research students.
The selected students will conduct research in the [Low EMI Reliable Digital Circuit Design on FPGA] or [Kernel System Programming for Ultra Low Power System Design].
Interested applicants should contact Prof. Lee, Jeong-Gun. His contact details are as follows:
For Doctoral program (or Integrated Master’s & Doctoral program): students should hold a Master’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than Master’s degree.
– Good background in the cognate area(s) of research
– Good programming skills
– Good English language skills- written and oral
– Good ability to cooperate with others in a multicultural environment
– Good ability for highly motivated independent research
Duration: PhD- 4years, Integrated MSc & PhD- 5years (these include Korean language training for cultural exchange and to assist students properly integrate while in Korea. However, lectures and research activity will be in English language)
Our lab can recruit you with the following conditions.
– Tuition fees for study period
– Monthly Allowance of 750,000 won(KRW)
– Extra allowances based on research performance
Expected commencement date: Sep 2016
Interested applicants should send the following to Prof Jeong-Gun Lee:
1. Study plan (clearly stating the research topics you are interested in. We would like to know your research interests and their relation to the given research areas)
2. Academic transcripts
3. Brief summary of most recent thesis and the status (eg accepted, in progress, submitted, etc)
4. CV (to include names, date of birth, nationality, sex, contact details, education, work experience, publications)
Only electronic applications are accepted. Items (1) , (2) and (3) should be merged as one pdf file with the name Familyname_Firstname_Hallym_App2016.pdf. Item (4) should be saved as a pdf with the name Familyname_Firstname_CV.pdf. Both pdf files must be sent by the stated date and should have “2016 Application for Research Assistantship at Hallym University” as the e-mail subject.
For any further questions about the positions, please contact: Prof Lee, Jeong-Gun at the stated email.
– Nếu có thắc mắc hoặc trục trặt trong quá trình xử lý, hãy comment trực tiếp dưới trang này hoặc liên hệ qua Facebook Hàn Quốc Ngày Nay để được hướng dẫn và tư vấn.
– Nếu cảm thấy bài viết hữu ích, hãy bấm LIKE/THÍCH Facebook Hàn Quốc Ngày Nay và giới thiệu cho bạn bè, nhóm của mình về bài viết này.
– Hãy tham gia nhóm Hàn Quốc Ngày Nay để nhận những thông tin hữu ích sớm nhất.