We are looking for experienced FPGA engineers to work in Telefield co, ltd located in Seongnam, South Korea.
Quanlified developer will be roled in developing hardware and firmware for core and edge network devices.
If you are interested in. Please send your resume to email@example.com
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in electrical/electronic engineering or related field.
– Have knowledges in FPGAs, particularly the Xilinx Spartan, Virtex7, Zynq….
– Be proficient at using the Xilinx firmware development toolsets like Vivado, ISE and Modelsim/Questansim simulation environments
– Be fluent in VHDL, Verilog, and/or MATLAB Simulink, have experience with schematic capture tools like OrCAD
– Experience in developing network device is plus
– At least 35 million won annual salary( ~35.000$)
– Support visa for your spouse and relatives